Администрация:
Мунь
Облако
Безликая Звезда
-
-
Модераторы:
НОВОСТИ:

Наша ролевая недавно открылась! Думаю вам здесь понравится) Хотя - это слишком банальный текст..Да ладно в принципе ) Так новости на сегодняшний день..У нас новая таблица..Создан Клан Падающей Воды, и скоро появится сюжет)

Баннеры:
ПОГОДА В ИГРЕ:

Листопад..Почти все деревья уже облысели. Дичь прячится в норки. Пошел первыйс снег. Для лесных котов настало голодное время.
картинка By #cf

Информация о пользователе

Привет, Гость! Войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Критика

Сообщений 1 страница 30 из 80

Здесь вы можете прокритиковать наш форум.

Статус заказа?
В разделе «Мои заказы» есть колонка «Статус заказа», которая отражает текущее состояние конкретного заказа. Какими эти статусы бывают:
Ожидается платеж, проверка платежа. Первый статус возникает, когда вы оформили заказ, но еще не заплатили за товар, второй – когда вы внесли платеж. Обычно проверка платежа занимает до 24 часов.
Ожидается отправка. Платеж приняли, товары сейчас пакуют в посылку.
Заказ отправлен. Посылка отправилась в путь.
Закрыт. Либо вы получили посылку и подтвердили получение товара, либо вы отменили заказ самостоятельно или через спор.
Заказ заморожен. Такое бывает, хотя и редко. Не все продавцы честны и прозрачны, и если администрация Алиэкспресса начинает подозревать продавца в мошенничестве – она замораживает его деятельность, после чего начинает разбираться. Вам в этом случае ничего делать не нужно, просто ждите (если продавец окажется мошенником, вам вернут средства).
Получено подтверждение. Вы нажали на «Подтвердить получение товара».
Спор ведется/закрыт. По данному заказу есть или был спор, можно нажать на этот статус и получить дополнительную информацию.

ДАЛЕЕ: https://t.co/93Ow3NTLfT

Registration and sale of ready-made Estonian, European firms. https://diamont.ee/en/company-registration/ Companies with nominee service and bank account. Crypto license. AML service. Remotely. Fast, professional. Zero tax rate. Accounting services

Registration and sale of ready-made Estonian, European firms. https://diamont.ee/en/company-registration/ Companies with nominee service and bank account. Crypto license. AML service. Remotely. Fast, professional. Zero tax rate. Accounting services

Вебинар о продуктах Youth Celluvation https://youtu.be/EwgBJiAyaRY Forever young skin without plastic surgery and fillers

Hi!

Hope all is well ! I'm Vika. And I'm from Russia.

But despite the asperity in my country, I want to find a man from another country.
I am a lonely lady and I dream to wish a good partner.
I dream to have  a passion. Nice and calm lady.
I guess, i'm versatile, I have a good sense of humor. I wish to find  a partner  and be with him until the end.
I'm 35 years old. And I will be happy if your write to me linkovaviktoria1990@gmail.com
Viktoria.

Hey there would you mind letting me know which webhost you're using? I've loaded your blog in 3 different web browsers and I must say this blog loads a lot faster then most. Can you suggest a good hosting provider at a fair price? Cheers, I appreciate it!

I think the admin of this web page is in fact working hard in favor of his website, for the reason that here every information is quality based data.

If you want to increase your know-how only keep visiting this web site and be updated with the most up-to-date news posted here.

Your style is very unique compared to other folks I've read stuff from. Thanks for posting when you have the opportunity, Guess I'll just bookmark this site.

I was recommended this website by my cousin. I am not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble. You are wonderful! Thanks!

Hi, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i was just curious if you get a lot of spam responses? If so how do you prevent it, any plugin or anything you can suggest? I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any support is very much appreciated.

Great goods from you, man. I've understand your stuff previous to and you are just too wonderful. I really like what you have acquired here, certainly like what you're saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it smart. I cant wait to read far more from you. This is really a tremendous web site.

Hi, I do think this is a great blog. I stumbledupon it ;) I will revisit yet again since I book marked it. Money and freedom is the best way to change, may you be rich and continue to guide others.

My spouse and  I stumbled over here from a different page and thought I might check things out. I like what I see so i am just following you. Look forward to exploring your web page repeatedly.

Wow that was strange. I just wrote an incredibly long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again. Regardless, just wanted to say superb blog!

Thank you a lot for sharing this with all of us you really understand what you're talking approximately! Bookmarked. Kindly also seek advice from my site =). We can have a hyperlink alternate contract among us

I was able to find good advice from your content.

It's going to be finish of mine day, except before end I am reading this fantastic post to increase my experience.

It's actually very difficult in this full of activity life to listen news on Television, thus I simply use internet for that reason, and take the latest information.

I am actually pleased to read this web site posts which carries plenty of helpful information, thanks for providing these kinds of data.

Hi there colleagues, pleasant piece of writing and fastidious arguments commented here, I am really enjoying by these.

Hi there, of course this piece of writing is really pleasant and I have learned lot of things from it about blogging. thanks.

Just wish to say your article is as astonishing. The clearness in your post is just nice and that i can suppose you're a professional in this subject. Fine with your permission allow me to grab your RSS feed to stay up to date with forthcoming post. Thanks 1,000,000 and please carry on the gratifying work.

Aw, this was an extremely nice post. Spending some time and actual effort to create a superb article… but what can I say… I put things off a whole lot and never seem to get nearly anything done.

I have been exploring for a little for any high quality articles or weblog posts in this sort of space . Exploring in Yahoo I finally stumbled upon this site. Studying this info So i am happy to exhibit that I've an incredibly just right uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed. I most without a doubt will make sure to don?t omit this web site and give it a glance on a constant basis.

Hello There. I found your weblog using msn. This is a really well written article. I'll be sure to bookmark it and return to read extra of your helpful information. Thank you for the post. I'll certainly return.

It's difficult to find educated people about this topic, however, you sound like you know what you're talking about! Thanks

Saved as a favorite, I really like your blog!

Have you ever thought about creating an ebook or guest authoring on other sites? I have a blog centered on the same topics you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my subscribers would value your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e-mail.